Use Sql developer 4.0 with pre-installed Java, this will help you for good extend.
Q: How to upload data to table ?
Ans: From Sql Developer, select the required table and check for “Import”. After that, flow with the flow 😉
If you are trying upload csv file using in-built tools, few things
- Which important Data, make sure you set you upload max rows and display rows in limit.(Max rows to be uploaded should > rows in you csv file)
- Note – if any Date characters are there, make sure to give date format of column “DD-MON-YYY” for ’14-APR-2006′ ( This is in the export process, -@ 4th stage, make sure you test it before upload)
If you are trying to upload data as insert – Sql format, you remember the follow
- “SET SCAN OFF”, To prevent system asking you for entering values. If sql querying is having any ‘&’, It will think that we are going to input something there.
- “Set NOLOG”, only if you are sure.In case of csv import with built-in tools of sql developer – you don’t need to bother much.
- Commit, after 2 ~ 3k records, to be safer side if you are expecting any chances of errors.